Tuesday 1 March 2011

Radio Cumbria interview and new film

I am being interviewed on Radio Cumbria tomorrow morning - it's going out live at 11:30am - http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/cumbria/hi/ to listen live on or you can listen again - not sure if this works outside the UK? Will try and get a copy of the interview for the blog if it doesn't.

I have just completed a filmed entitled Lanternhouse I using images I filmed of Lanternhouse on a flip camera on the start of my residency. It is strongly influenced by such surrealist artist/film makers of the 1920's as Fernand Léger and Man Ray.





Lanternhouse I will be shown as part of The Films We Like - a night of emerging film makers being shown at Lanternhouse tomorrow - 2nd March (7:30pm - 9:30pm)


The Studio at Lanternhouse will be transformed into a cinema for one night only! The films have been hand-picked and cover a diverse range of styles from experimental video, animation, and documentary. They’re occasionally weird, always wonderful and united by the fact that we like them and we think you’ll like them too.

Entry £3 on the door!

For more info contact
tom@lanternhouse.org

No comments:

Post a Comment